Please read all these Terms and Conditions, they should be used alongside, and in addition to all our Policy’s and Advice titled below.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these Terms and Conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
Shipping & Returns Policy
For Sea Jewels by Karina Shipping & Returns Policy please click on the Link – https://www.seajewelsbykarina.co.uk/returns-shipping/ or visit the Shipping and Returns Section.
Sea Jewels by Karina accepts payment via PayPal
Caring for your Sea Jewels
Please follow the advice given in Caring for your Sea Jewels Section to keep your Sea Jewels looking as beautiful as the day you received them. All Sea Jewels are presented in a Eco Friendly / Recyclable Aqua Gift Box with its own Sea Jewels Label detailing either which beautiful beach it has been Handcrafted… its inspiration or its Healing properties. When you are not wearing your Sea Jewel, keep it safe and away from the elements in its lovely Gift Box. (Quick Link Here – https://www.seajewelsbykarina.co.uk/caring-for-your-sea-jewels/)
If you have any questions regarding a particular Sea Jewel… would like more information on a Healing Crystal or would like to discuss creating that Special Gift for yourself or a loved one please contact me at [email protected] I would love to help.
Terms and Conditions Introduction
These Terms & Conditions apply between you the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sea Jewels by Karina, the owner, and operator of this website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these Terms and Conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sea Jewels by Karina and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sea Jewels by Karina and accessing the Website in connection with such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Sea Jewels by Karina, our affiliates, or other relevant third parties. In these Terms and Conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be constructed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the Owners prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) retrieve, display, and view the Content on a computer screen.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for any commercial Content without the written permission of Sea Jewels by Karina.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause damage to the Website or interferes with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, government order;
c) making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the Owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other websites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sea Jewels by Karina or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any of the forms loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that Sea Jewels by Karina make available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free from defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Sea Jewels by Karina is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Sea Jewels by Karina uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Sea Jewels by Karina accepts no liability for any disruption or no-availability of the Website.
12. Sea Jewels by Karina reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms & Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
13. You expressly agree that the use of, or inability to use to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all goods and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provide “as is” and “as available”, for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sea Jewels by Karina accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) any injury or claim
b) any losses, such a loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities;
c) loss or corruption of any data, database, or software;
d) any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
17. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sea Jewels by Karina and our licensors, service providers, suppliers, and any employees harmless for any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your reach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or the violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Application – Purchase of Goods
18. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We Sea Jewels by Karina; (the Supplier or us or we).
19. These are the Terms and Conditions on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
20. Consumer means an individual acting for the purpose which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, profession;
21. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the Goods;
22. Delivery location means where the goods are to be supplied;
23. Durable Medium means the paper or email or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible to future reference for a period that is long enough for the purpose of information, and allows unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
24. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you for the number and description as set out in the Order;
25. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
27. Website means our Website www.seajewelsbykarina.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
28. Th description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
29. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification is accurate.
30. All Goods which appear on the Website is subject to availability.
31. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
33. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication and you expressly agree this.
Basis of Sale
34. The description of the Goods on our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject if for any reason although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
35. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
36. A contract will be formed for the sale of the Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to giving us confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e The Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract but in any other event no later than the Delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
37. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
38. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
39. The Price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is set out in the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. If by some means there is a vary in price due to delivery costs or parcel size, you will be contacted via email to discuss and agree this before your Order is despatched.
40. All Payments are processed via PayPal.
41. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period set out in the Shipping & Returns Policy, https://www.seajewelsbykarina.co.uk/returns-shipping/ without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 Days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
42. In any case, regardless of the events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a) we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if the delivery on time is essential taking into account all relevant circumstances at the time of the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b) after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
43. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to any other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
44. If we accept an Order for delivery from outside of the UK and you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
45. We are not responsible for any of the delivery services delays, misplacement, impound or loss of Goods.
46. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and for reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
47. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
48. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
49. Risk of damage to any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
50, You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
51. Due to the uniqueness of the Sea Jewels we do not offer Returns or Exchanges.
52. However in the unusual event that your Goods are deemed faulty please contact me at [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your Goods with:
a) the details, accompanied with;
b) a picture;
then only can a replacement item can be discussed, agreed and arranged as soon a possible.
53. We value our customers and we try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way:
If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution at [email protected].
We aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.
54. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
55. These Terms and Conditions may be varied from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
57. The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions and no third party will have the right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
58. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or any part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
59. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver or that, or any other, right or remedy.
60.This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Sea Jewels by Karina Details
61. Sea Jewels by Karina operates the Website www.seajewelbykarina.co.uk
You can contact Sea Jewels by Karina by email at [email protected].